St.Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is paraben free, easy-to-apply and delivers an even tan all-over.
Oil-free, this self-adjusting mousse is the perfect solution for the entire body, including the neck and face.
The formula contians Aloe Vera, which with help to give you a natural looking tan that will last for an extended period of time.
The forumla dries instantly and utilises our Aromaguard technology that effectively removes the tell-tale scent of a self-tan by a minimum of 70%
How to Use
Here are some handy hints on how to get the best results using St. Tropez’s Self Tan Bronzing Mousse:
- Use a body polish prior to application to ensure a smooth surface and clean skin for a longer lasting tan
- Use moisturiser, particularly if you have dry skin, paying extra attention to areas such as your hairline, elbows, hands, knees, ankles and feet.
- Let your skin settle for half an hour or so, before applying your self-tan.
- Smooth the mousse evenly over the skin, ensuring total coverage. Applicator mitts are helpful in keeping excess lotion off your hands, and you can use a cosmetic sponge to apply to your face.
- This product dries quickly, so you only have to wait a couple of minutes until changing into clothes. Leave your self-tan on the skin for a minimum of four hours. For best results leave the guide colour over night or up to 8 hours.
- Apply 2-3 times a week to maintain the tan or reapply to darken the tan as often as you like.
- Avoid activities that can cause perspiration after application.
- Moisturise and exfoliate to ensure the tan fades evenly.